Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Morganite Engagement Ring Set in 14K Rose Gold Halo by Studio1040... Would have to be silver for me but I love!!!

Bi-color tourmaline and 14k gold. Beautiful!
Bi-color tourmaline and 14k gold. Beautiful!
Click here to download
Bridal statement necklace wedding jewelry pearl by treasures570, $135.00
Bridal statement necklace wedding jewelry pearl by treasures570, $135.00
Click here to download
Antique Diamond Ring Transitional Cut in Plume Motif 14K Gold
Antique Diamond Ring Transitional Cut in Plume Motif 14K Gold
Click here to download
14k rose Floral Diamond Ring
14k rose Floral Diamond Ring
Click here to download
Morganite Engagement Ring Set in 14K Rose Gold Halo by Studio1040... Would have to be silver for me but I love!!!
Morganite Engagement Ring Set in 14K Rose Gold Halo by Studio1040... Would have to be silver for me but I love!!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment